graycer

OUR HISTORY

drill pressGraycer was started by Mr. Romeo Cerutti and Mr. Clement Gray. Mr. Cerutti had a background making watch parts at Waltham watch Co. Both worked for a number of years at the Telechron clock works in Ashland. In 1955 they decided to open their own company and call it Graycer

By 1959 Mr. Cerutti had purchased Mr. Gray’s half of the Company and had incorporated it. The young company was busy making parts for the Dennison Mfg. Co. Harrington Richardson Arms -then in Worcester and many local companies. By the late 60’s they had retired all of the prewar machinery and had purchased five new state of the art Brown & Sharpe cam machines.


It was easy to see how this “modern” machinery increased production and from then on Graycer has kept up with the times.

 

cnc machiningIn 1967 Jim Cerutti joined the company as an apprentice machinist. A few years later, when man landed on the moon, Graycer parts went along for the ride providing Raytheon Corporation with small parts for the lunar landing module that were difficult to machine at the time.


Graycer Precision Products
113 Depot Street
P.O. Box 677
Bellingham, MA 02019-0677
Phone 508-966-1810
Fax 508-966-3186


©2011 Graycer Precision Products.